Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Natural Hair

Things are going great with my hair. Although it took me about 4 days after my big chop to get all of the straight pieces of hair cut off. It seemed like I would finally have all my coils in place and out of no where would appear more straight pieces. Other than that its been great so far.


Oh I have to say this though. Reactions to my fab hair have been mostly positive. The biggest emotional  response that I have gotten is "I can't believe you cut your hair!" or "You actually cut your hair?" My girls love it! They think its great. Especially my youngest daughter, we say that we are "hair twins". The verdict is still out on how the hubby really feels about it. He's like "hey its your hair, do whatcha you gotta do". So we'll see in the long run.
Yours Truly~Freedom

After the Big Chop

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...